On Monday, April 26, 2021, PBGC launched a new version of the My Plan Administration Account (My PAA) premium filing application.
In addition to a modern look and feel, the new version of My PAA includes multiple enhancements to improve customer experience with plan management and premium filings, such as:
- Screen-prepared filings
- Current “route/retrieve” process eliminated. Multiple team members will be able review/edit draft filings without first being given “control” of the draft.
- Send personalized messages to other filing team members directly from the Plan Details page.
- Sequential filing status transitions and and automated emails based on team member roles.
- Enhanced Filing Task History from the Filing Details page.
- Now displays which premium filing steps have already been completed and what steps must still occur before submitting a premium filing.
- Uploaded filings
- XML files screened for errors before submission process is complete.
- Enhanced status tracking of uploaded XML files.
- Ability to save your progress on an uploaded XML file and certify later.
- Improved communications
- “Ask a Question” feature – An interactive communication tool with PBGC customer service representatives. Replaces phone calls and email that automatically logs all communications.
- Streamlined training materials now available in the main tool bar of every My PAA page, including information about how to navigate within My PAA and file premiums:
- Simplified process for:
- Adding a new person to the My PAA Filing Team for a particular plan.
- Filing for the first time (e.g., creating new plans within My PAA).
- Updating information about the plan administrator (e.g., address, telephone number)
Additional information about these enhancements will be available soon.
No. All current My PAA users, roles and plans have been migrated to the new system. Previously submitted filings for 2014 and later plan years were also migrated.
You will retain your current username but will need to create a new password the first time you log into the new version of My PAA.
As is the case with the current version of My PAA, the new version also supports Chrome and Edge. It no longer supports Internet Explorer or FireFox.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com or call (800) 736-2444 (TTY/TDD users may call the federal relay service toll free at 800-877-8339 and ask to be connected to 202-326-4242).