Did you know that, in 2016, PBGC paid out about $5.6 billion in pension benefits to nearly 861,000 retirees in failed single-employer plans?
We are pleased to announce the launch of our redesigned website, PBGC.gov. We’ve listened to your feedback, and based our new design on your input. Our goal is to make it easier to find the information you are looking for. This new website provides:
WASHINGTON, D.C. - The Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation and Sears Holdings Corporation have reached a new agreement that provides additional funding and security for the company's two pension plans.
- Did you catch our monthly #InterestRateUpdate? Here it is, ICYMI: t.co/9vU3vQJUJf t.co/rONF2XQieJ
- In response to stakeholder feedback, we have posted a new set of Risk Mitigation and Early Warning Program FAQs: t.co/oddMeYBRvr
- We’ve updated our website, t.co/nvftKz0jQx. It has a cleaner look and feel. Go check it out! #digitalgov… t.co/K0fFBcLXP6
- April's monthly #InterestRateUpdate is now available. Check it out now: t.co/xwvpf8ZjOg t.co/U5CHPhcljM
- #PBGC's Customer Contact Center will be closed Saturday, April 1. We will resume Saturday operations April 8. t.co/cSlU6Zq4Qh