In the event of a federal government shutdown, PBGC will remain open for business and benefit payments will continue to be made on time.
Looking ahead to tax season, we would like to share important information about PBGC benefits and taxes. If you’re currently receiving payments from PBGC, the below information will help you be prepared when it’s time to file your taxes.
WASHINGTON – The Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation is expanding its Missing Participants Program to terminated 401(k) and other plans in an effort to connect more people to their retirement savings.
- The monthly #InterestRateUpdate Summary for February is now available: t.co/P0xl5mxJlr t.co/dxlmyVTJq8
- ICYMI: @USPBGC Inspector General Robert Westbrooks was recently featured on @GovMattersTV news program. To hear mor… t.co/Bj2fsotGVh
- @USPBGC is open for business. Read our latest #RetirementMatters blog post for more info: t.co/46whTtYzig
- ICYMI, @USPBGC published its monthly #InterestRateUpdate summary for January. Read more here: t.co/VGS8W1G1h5.
- From the @USPBGC newsroom: We're expanding our Missing Participants Program to include terminated 401(k) and other… t.co/Hvl4WLEXhN