WASHINGTON – The Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation is issuing guidance to assist multiemployer pension plans that request PBGC review of alternative plan rules for satisfying employer withdrawal liability.
Curious how much PBGC paid out in pension benefits in your state? Your Congressional district?
In the event of a federal government shutdown, PBGC will remain open for business and benefit payments will continue to be made on time.
- The monthly #InterestRateUpdate Summary for February is now available: t.co/P0xl5mxJlr t.co/dxlmyVTJq8
- ICYMI: @USPBGC Inspector General Robert Westbrooks was recently featured on @GovMattersTV news program. To hear mor… t.co/Bj2fsotGVh
- @USPBGC is open for business. Read our latest #RetirementMatters blog post for more info: t.co/46whTtYzig
- ICYMI, @USPBGC published its monthly #InterestRateUpdate summary for January. Read more here: t.co/VGS8W1G1h5.
- From the @USPBGC newsroom: We're expanding our Missing Participants Program to include terminated 401(k) and other… t.co/Hvl4WLEXhN