WASHINGTON - The Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation is issuing rules to implement its authority to facilitate mergers of multiemployer pension plans.
WASHINGTON - The Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation’s Multiemployer Insurance Program continues to face insolvency by the end of fiscal year 2025, according to findings in the FY 2017 Projections Report.
WASHINGTON – The Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation is issuing guidance to assist multiemployer pension plans that request PBGC review of alternative plan rules for satisfying employer withdrawal liability.
- September's monthly #InterestRateUpdate just posted to our website: t.co/AhAeJoBhRt t.co/7IkD7q7fpL
- News: PBGC to publish a final rule on mergers and transfers between multiemployer plans. The final rule will protec… t.co/Sk2hdpzFz1
- We're hiring! Check out the vacancy announcements for: *Financial Assistant (Pathways Intern) - closes 9/13 *Financ… t.co/YOBONAozi4
- Practitioners, here's your September filing reminder! Head over to t.co/SaDtbrxQJi for more information. t.co/DiST86d7zQ
- Looking to work for a top 10 Federal agency? Look no further than PBGC! We have one opening for a financial analyst… t.co/NmSdwdCaof