WASHINGTON - The Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation’s Multiemployer Insurance Program continues to face insolvency by the end of fiscal year 2025, according to findings in the FY 2017 Projections Report.
WASHINGTON – The Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation is issuing guidance to assist multiemployer pension plans that request PBGC review of alternative plan rules for satisfying employer withdrawal liability.
Curious how much PBGC paid out in pension benefits in your state? Your Congressional district?
- Looking to work for a top 10 Federal agency? Look no further than PBGC! We have one opening for a financial analyst… t.co/NmSdwdCaof
- WATCH: How the Multiemployer Pension System Affects Stakeholders t.co/7OVwi5HIp9 t.co/ZZgo47wJzo
- Happening soon | Joint Select Committee hearing: How the Multiemployer Pension System Affects Stakeholders. Watch… t.co/K6uSQvv8Z6
- July's #InterestRateUpdate is now available! For more details, visit: t.co/AhAeJoBhRt t.co/xdGp5gOAHT
- Published today! June's #InterestRateUpdate is now available | t.co/wNupdx2zYr t.co/H6Gk6XaABp