WASHINGTON - The Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation’s Multiemployer Insurance Program continues to face insolvency by the end of fiscal year 2025, according to findings in the FY 2017 Projections Report.
WASHINGTON – The Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation is issuing guidance to assist multiemployer pension plans that request PBGC review of alternative plan rules for satisfying employer withdrawal liability.
Curious how much PBGC paid out in pension benefits in your state? Your Congressional district?
- July's #InterestRateUpdate is now available! For more details, visit: t.co/AhAeJoBhRt t.co/xdGp5gOAHT
- Published today! June's #InterestRateUpdate is now available | t.co/wNupdx2zYr t.co/H6Gk6XaABp
- From the newsroom: @USPBGC Projections: Multiemployer Program Insolvent in FY 2025; Single-Employer Program Continu… t.co/ZEVZixnmzz
- The monthly #InterestRateUpdate Summary for May is now available. Check it out: t.co/krNVngw9B0
- Live on Capitol Hill: @USPBGC Director Tom Reeder testifies before the Joint Select Committee on the Solvency of Mu… t.co/2vBZb9yzw2