Easy. Secure. Online.
Based on your feedback, PBGC is improving your online experience with extra security and easier access. We are partnering with Login.gov to provide an extra layer of security to protect your personal information when conducting business with us online. You will be able to create your own account online and your password will not expire after 90 days!
Starting on June 21, all MyPBA users will need to return to this site to register for a new account. Your old MyPBA username and password will no longer work starting on August 1.
Here’s what you’ll need to register:
- Valid Email Address
- Phone Number (mobile preferred)
- Current State-Issued ID (picture of the front and the back)
Enjoy these benefits:
- View your 1099-R tax form
- Obtain a letter that verifies your PBGC income
- Update your address, contact and banking information
- Update your federal tax withholding
- Request a benefit estimate
- Apply for benefits
If you have questions, please check out our MyPBA FAQs.
Need to log into MyPBA now?
You can still access your current account information.