Get specific information for the choices below.
- I received a letter from PBGC
- I want to apply for my PBGC benefit
- I want to change my address
- I need additional customer service
- I want to change my federal tax withholding amount
- I received an Annual Funding Notice from my pension plan
- I am looking for a pension benefit from a former employer
- I am worried my pension plan will end
MyPBA: My Pension Benefit Access
With MyPBA, you can create or log in to your account and enjoy these benefits:
- View your 1099-R tax form
- Obtain a letter that verifies your PBGC income
- Update your address, contact and banking information
- Update your federal tax withholding
- Request a benefit estimate
- Apply for benefits
Workers & Retirees: Benefit Information
Manage Your Benefits
Find info on applying for retirement benefits, designating a beneficiary, and more.
Is PBGC Responsible for My Benefits?
See if your pension plan is protected by PBGC:
- PBGC-Trusteed Plans: Failed Plans, PBGC Pays Benefits
- PBGC-Insured Plans: Ongoing Plans, PBGC Will Pay Benefits if Plan Fails
Learn About Your Benefits
Learn more about the benefits PBGC guarantees.
How Can We Help?
See our frequently asked questions.