MyPBA is our secure online service that lets you handle certain common transactions with PBGC.
- You can use MyPBA if PBGC is the trustee of your pension plan.
- You can set up your MyPBA account once your plan's information is loaded into our database. This can be a complicated process. You won't be able to use MyPBA until several months after we take responsibility for your plan.
- You can use MyPBA even if you haven't started to get your monthly benefit from PBGC.
- You can request your personal MyPBA account as soon as we have acquired your plan's information and finished loading it into our database.
- It typically takes several months to set up the database for your account.
- If you try to open an account too soon, you will get a message that there's no match to the plan name or case number yet.
Please contact PBGC’s Customer Contact Center at 1-800-400-7242, to create your MyPBA account. Our Customer Contact Center hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday Through Friday (except Federal holidays). TTY/ASCII users call the federal relay service at 1-800-877-8339 and ask to be connected to 1-800-400-7242.