Skip to main content

This page has not been translated. Please go to's Spanish home page for more information available in Spanish.

Esta página no ha sido traducida. Por favor vaya a la página principal del sitio de español de PBGC para ver información disponible en español.

What if I have a divorce order? - Hourly Video Transcript

In a divorce, a court may issue a Domestic Relations Order (DRO) to assign some or all of a participant’s pension benefit to a spouse, a former spouse, child, or other dependent.

If you have a Domestic Relations Order that was not qualified by your prior plan administrator, send a copy to:

QDRO Coordinator
Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation
P.O. Box 151750
Alexandria, VA 22315-1750

Last Updated: