Final actuarial and asset evaluation reports and related documentation concerning the Delphi pension plans are listed below.
For information on how participants can request a benefit determination worksheet showing a detailed calculation of their benefits, please see our Delphi Salaried Pension Plan - Participant FAQs. For information on how participants can request a copy of their PBGC file, please see PBGC's Freedom of Information Act Guide.
Asset Evaluation Documents
- Asset Evaluation Package for the Delphi Hourly and Salaried plans (includes 3 related documents):
- Additional Supplemental Plan Asset Evaluation Report (December 4, 2015) (which summarizes the January 20, 2015 Track 1 Report and the May 19, 2015 Track 2 Report);
- Plan Asset Evaluation Report for the Delphi Salaried Plan and the Delphi Hourly Plan (a/k/a Track 1 Report). (January 30, 2015);
- Supplemental Plan Asset Evaluation Report for the Delphi Salaried Plan and the Delphi Hourly Plan (a/k/a Track 2 Report). (May 19, 2015).
- Plan Asset Evaluation Report for the Delphi Subsidiary Plans. (December 3, 2015)
Recovery Valuation Documents
- Recovery Valuation and Allocation Memo for Delphi Corp. (November 6, 2014)
Actuarial Case Report Documents (Note: All personally identifiable information has been removed from these documents.)
- The Delphi Actuarial Case Memo and Report (September 30, 2015) for the Delphi Salaried Plan.
- Actuarial Case Memo (July 1, 2015) for the PHI Non-Bargaining Plan.
- Delphi Salaried Plan Document, Effective January 1, 1999.
- Delphi Salaried Plan Document, Restated October 1, 2008.
- PHI Non-Bargaining Retirement Plan, Effective January 1, 1996.