What Can I Do With MyPBA?
What can I do with MyPBA?
- Download and submit your application for pension benefits
- View and print your IRS Form 1099-R, which reports the amount we paid you
- Designate or edit your federal tax withholdings
- Obtain an income verification letter
- Designate your beneficiary or change beneficiary information
- Change your address, telephone number, or email address
- Sign up for electronic direct deposit (EDD) or edit your existing EDD information
- View payment information such as address of record, payment status, and canceled checks
- Ask us to send you an estimate of your future benefit payment
What are the advantages of online transactions using MyPBA?
- Transactions are processed faster using PBGC's online service. You don't have to wait for forms in the mail!
- Online transactions are safe, confidential, and completely secure.
- MyPBA provides confirmation of the date and time that PBGC received your information.
- MyPBA helps PBGC provide more accurate and timely response.