You are here
November 18, 2013
PBGC's FY2013 Annual Report, released Friday, provides a detailed summary of our year — both successes and areas for improvement.
November 6, 2013
Beginning in 2014, the maximum yearly guarantee for a 65-year-old retiree will be almost $59,320 – a 3.2% increase from the $57,500 rate in 2013.
November 4, 2013
PBGC will pay retirement benefits for nearly 580 current and future retirees of Pennfield Corp., an animal feed mill based in Lancaster, Pa.
October 24, 2013
There's a growing trend among employers who want to exit the pension game.
October 23, 2013
Working always has been a privilege and an honor for me. From the moment I was legally able, which in my case was the age of 13, I have held a job.
October 22, 2013
Confused about saving for retirement? Or have you been procrastinating on getting started? Here's a recommendation on how to begin.
October 17, 2013
Who's participating in National Save for Retirement Week? We are!
October 11, 2013
Updated on 10/17/2013
October 9, 2013
October 2, 2013
As we've previously mentioned on Retirement Matters, PBGC is not affected by the federal government shutdown.
September 26, 2013
While the U.S. faces a retirement crisis, other countries have implemented programs that provide a better level of economic security in retirement.
- This year, #PBGCturns45. Stay tuned as we share some gems about our history of protecting #pensions and preserving… t.co/d1A02yb59h
- The Committee will advise #PBGC on investment policy and other matters related to the agency’s mission. For additio… t.co/XHfLWn3PcE
- BREAKING #PBGCnews | Our seven-member #AdvisoryCommittee Members named: >Henry Charles Eickelberg, Fla. >Jeanmari… t.co/WJOoEc3GWf
- It’s the #FirstDayOfSummer, and we have open summer #internship vacancies. The best part? Our #auditing internship… t.co/iqSA54Jb7L
- Please help us welcome our #HACU #SummerInterns. At PBGC, we value diversity in support of an inclusive workforce.… t.co/RBu74IUr8s