You are here
Retirement matters Blog
SIGN UP FOR BLOG UPDATES
October 14, 2015
October 8, 2015
"It's an honor for me to become PBGC's next Director. I've spent most of my professional life helping employers start and maintain retirement plans.
August 31, 2015
PBGC will pay retirement benefits for more than 8,500 current and future retirees of The Stanreco Retirement Plan, a pension plan sponsored by Standard Register Co., a...
August 28, 2015
PBGC's Open Government webpage highlights our commitment to increase transparency, participation and collaboration with our stakeholder
August 5, 2015
Regina T. Jefferson is the newest member of PBGC's Advisory Committee; she was nominated by President Obama on July 15.
July 8, 2015
On June 29, President Obama signed legislation to extend the Health Coverage Tax Credit (HCTC) through Dec. 31, 2019.
June 15, 2015
Today, the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation published a request for proposals under a pilot program for smaller asset managers. Proposals are due by Aug.
June 5, 2015
The vital role PBGC plays in providing retirement security is highlighted in our 2014 state-by-state pension plan information.
April 13, 2015
Here at PBGC, it's our hope that you're using every week to plan for your retirement. But if not, this week, April 13 - 17, is a good time to start.
March 11, 2015
Study: PBGC’s Guarantees For People in Multiemployer Plans Will Cover a Smaller Share of Benefits for Plans that Run out of Money in the Future
February 23, 2015
Welcome to America Saves Week.
- Did you catch our monthly #InterestRateUpdate? Here it is, ICYMI: t.co/9vU3vQJUJf t.co/rONF2XQieJ
- In response to stakeholder feedback, we have posted a new set of Risk Mitigation and Early Warning Program FAQs: t.co/oddMeYBRvr
- We’ve updated our website, t.co/nvftKz0jQx. It has a cleaner look and feel. Go check it out! #digitalgov… t.co/K0fFBcLXP6
- April's monthly #InterestRateUpdate is now available. Check it out now: t.co/xwvpf8ZjOg t.co/U5CHPhcljM
- #PBGC's Customer Contact Center will be closed Saturday, April 1. We will resume Saturday operations April 8. t.co/cSlU6Zq4Qh