You are here
Retirement matters Blog
SIGN UP FOR BLOG UPDATES
June 20, 2016
PBGC runs two pension insurance programs: single-employer and multiemployer.
June 6, 2016
This entry is part of the Director's Hub blog series.
December 30, 2015
PBGC will pay retirement benefits for more than 2,700 current and future retirees at Walter Energy Inc., a producer and exporter of coal based in Birmingham, Ala. The...
December 9, 2015
PBGC actuaries completed a study of risk transfer eve
October 20, 2015
"It's an honor for me to become PBGC's next Director. I've spent most of my professional life helping employers start and maintain retirement plans. I appreciate the...
October 19, 2015
In case you missed it, we’ve added five new data sets to our Open Government webpage since our last post:
October 14, 2015
October 8, 2015
"It's an honor for me to become PBGC's next Director. I've spent most of my professional life helping employers start and maintain retirement plans.
August 31, 2015
PBGC will pay retirement benefits for more than 8,500 current and future retirees of The Stanreco Retirement Plan, a pension plan sponsored by Standard Register Co., a...
August 28, 2015
PBGC's Open Government webpage highlights our commitment to increase transparency, participation and collaboration with our stakeholders.
August 5, 2015
Regina T. Jefferson is the newest member of PBGC's Advisory Committee; she was nominated by President Obama on July 15.
- Looking to work for a top 10 Federal agency? Look no further than PBGC! We have one opening for a financial analyst… t.co/NmSdwdCaof
- WATCH: How the Multiemployer Pension System Affects Stakeholders t.co/7OVwi5HIp9 t.co/ZZgo47wJzo
- Happening soon | Joint Select Committee hearing: How the Multiemployer Pension System Affects Stakeholders. Watch… t.co/K6uSQvv8Z6
- July's #InterestRateUpdate is now available! For more details, visit: t.co/AhAeJoBhRt t.co/xdGp5gOAHT
- Published today! June's #InterestRateUpdate is now available | t.co/wNupdx2zYr t.co/H6Gk6XaABp