You are here
Retirement matters Blog
SIGN UP FOR BLOG UPDATES
March 16, 2012
A court decision this week will help PBGC keep employers accountable for pension plans, even when the employer is foreign-owned.
March 15, 2012
March 14, 2012
March 12, 2012
It’s time to face retirement realities, PBGC Director Josh Gotbaum writes in the March 11 issue of Long Island’s Newsday.
March 7, 2012
Today marked a big victory for American Airlines’ workers and retirees. American has reversed course and decided to keep the pension plans of its non-pilot employees.
March 6, 2012
Great news: Americans are living longer. Unfortunately pensions haven’t kept up, and people are rightly worried about retirement.
March 6, 2012
Thanks for visiting PBGC’s brand-new blog.
First, we know some of you are asking: Why does PBGC need a blog?
- The monthly #InterestRateUpdate Summary for February is now available: t.co/P0xl5mxJlr t.co/dxlmyVTJq8
- ICYMI: @USPBGC Inspector General Robert Westbrooks was recently featured on @GovMattersTV news program. To hear mor… t.co/Bj2fsotGVh
- @USPBGC is open for business. Read our latest #RetirementMatters blog post for more info: t.co/46whTtYzig
- ICYMI, @USPBGC published its monthly #InterestRateUpdate summary for January. Read more here: t.co/VGS8W1G1h5.
- From the @USPBGC newsroom: We're expanding our Missing Participants Program to include terminated 401(k) and other… t.co/Hvl4WLEXhN