You are here
March 16, 2012
A court decision this week will help PBGC keep employers accountable for pension plans, even when the employer is foreign-owned.
March 15, 2012
March 14, 2012
March 12, 2012
It’s time to face retirement realities, PBGC Director Josh Gotbaum writes in the March 11 issue of Long Island’s Newsday.
March 7, 2012
Today marked a big victory for American Airlines’ workers and retirees. American has reversed course and decided to keep the pension plans of its non-pilot employees.
March 6, 2012
Great news: Americans are living longer. Unfortunately pensions haven’t kept up, and people are rightly worried about retirement.
March 6, 2012
Thanks for visiting PBGC’s brand-new blog.
First, we know some of you are asking: Why does PBGC need a blog?
- Friday, we announced that PBGC is taking responsibility for the #JCPenney #pension plan. Visit… t.co/qpu1HJEO1D
- NEWS: PBGC to pay #pension #benefits for #JCPenney workers and retirees. For more details, visit:… t.co/xnFdbhf17o
- PBGC is taking steps to assume responsibility for the CMG Vending, Inc. Pension Trust Plan. This means PBGC will be… t.co/M4y8k8r6Ub
- Just in: PBGC will expand relief to help mitigate the effects of #COVID19 and support economic recovery by allowing… t.co/UWVD8iBPfj
- #Breaking: PBGC to Pay Pension Benefits at McClatchy Co. | For more details, visit: t.co/IvJKBhuxHW t.co/T41FnVnnLW