You are here
December 1, 2014
Last Friday marked the official start of the 2014 holiday shopping season.
November 18, 2014
On Sept. 2, 2014, PBGC celebrated its 40th year of protecting pensions.
November 7, 2014
William Matthew DeHarde, who served as PBGC's deputy executive director and chief of staff, died on Monday, Oct. 27, 2014 in his home in Arlington, Va., at the age of 81...
October 27, 2014
PBGC will pay retirement benefits for nearly 1,400 current and future retirees at White Rose Inc., an independent food wholesaler based in Carteret, N.J.
October 21, 2014
That's right, National Save for Retirement Week is here!
October 17, 2014
PBGC will pay retirement benefits for more than 4,500 current and future retirees at Reichhold Inc., a manufacturer of resins used for composites, based in Durham, N.C....
October 9, 2014
Each year, on September 15, we celebrate the start of National Hispanic Heritage Month.
September 23, 2014
Earlier this month, Labor Secretary Thomas Perez visited PBGC to praise the agency for its good works and to acknowledge PBGC's 40th anniversary.
September 15, 2014
We'd like to highlight some recent updates to PBGC's Open Government webpage.
September 2, 2014
PBGC will pay retirement benefits for 233 people covered by a plan sponsored by the Los Angeles Urban League Inc., a local chapter of the
August 29, 2014
The big blows are landed
- All PBGC offices are closed in observance of #MemorialDay. We’ll reopen Tuesday, May 26. t.co/EsszjPg9Mz
- We recently announced that PBGC will assume responsibility for: ➡️Robert W. Minners Associates, Ltd. Pension Plan… t.co/GgJzOIrqQL
- #DYK our Customer Contact Center is open from 8 a.m. – 7 p.m., ET, Monday – Friday (except federal holidays)? Here’… t.co/Zuz90XYuI1
- PBGC’s #cybersecurity team protects the integrity of our infrastructure and business systems. Want to join our team… t.co/0E0tylBcXg
- PBGC is thinking about the brave medical professionals, first responders, caregivers, and others on the front lines… t.co/rhHxO6EZcj