You are here
March 16, 2012
A court decision this week will help PBGC keep employers accountable for pension plans, even when the employer is foreign-owned.
March 15, 2012
March 14, 2012
March 12, 2012
It’s time to face retirement realities, PBGC Director Josh Gotbaum writes in the March 11 issue of Long Island’s Newsday.
March 7, 2012
Today marked a big victory for American Airlines’ workers and retirees. American has reversed course and decided to keep the pension plans of its non-pilot employees.
March 6, 2012
Great news: Americans are living longer. Unfortunately pensions haven’t kept up, and people are rightly worried about retirement.
March 6, 2012
Thanks for visiting PBGC’s brand-new blog.
First, we know some of you are asking: Why does PBGC need a blog?
- All PBGC offices are closed in observance of #MemorialDay. We’ll reopen Tuesday, May 26. t.co/EsszjPg9Mz
- We recently announced that PBGC will assume responsibility for: ➡️Robert W. Minners Associates, Ltd. Pension Plan… t.co/GgJzOIrqQL
- #DYK our Customer Contact Center is open from 8 a.m. – 7 p.m., ET, Monday – Friday (except federal holidays)? Here’… t.co/Zuz90XYuI1
- PBGC’s #cybersecurity team protects the integrity of our infrastructure and business systems. Want to join our team… t.co/0E0tylBcXg
- PBGC is thinking about the brave medical professionals, first responders, caregivers, and others on the front lines… t.co/rhHxO6EZcj