You are here
Retirement matters Blog
SIGN UP FOR BLOG UPDATES
December 21, 2017
Looking ahead to tax season, we would like to share important information about PBGC benefits and taxes.
February 24, 2017
If you receive a benefit from PBGC, we report the amount annually to the IRS and we'll send you a Form 1099-R.
December 27, 2016
Since January 1, 2017 falls on a Sunday and January 2, 2017 is an observed Federal holiday, participants will not receive a pension benefit by direct deposit until...
December 23, 2016
Good news! You can now call the IRS's toll free number for assistance on how to claim your Health Coverage Tax Credit.
- The monthly #InterestRateUpdate Summary for February is now available: t.co/P0xl5mxJlr t.co/dxlmyVTJq8
- ICYMI: @USPBGC Inspector General Robert Westbrooks was recently featured on @GovMattersTV news program. To hear mor… t.co/Bj2fsotGVh
- @USPBGC is open for business. Read our latest #RetirementMatters blog post for more info: t.co/46whTtYzig
- ICYMI, @USPBGC published its monthly #InterestRateUpdate summary for January. Read more here: t.co/VGS8W1G1h5.
- From the @USPBGC newsroom: We're expanding our Missing Participants Program to include terminated 401(k) and other… t.co/Hvl4WLEXhN