MyPBA 2013: Take It Out for a Test Drive
MyPBA is PBGC's secure online service.
We've listened to your feedback and are working to make MyPBA easier to use. With the changes to MyPBA, you'll find it easier to:
- Set up your account
- Change your password
- Get a new password when you forget it
- Get help content that answers your questions
We hope to roll out the changes to MyPBA later this summer. But first we want to make sure we've got the bugs out.
That's where you come in: We're asking you to test the improved MyPBA.
Log in to get started with our updated MyPBA tool. If you already have a user ID and password, continue to use them to login into the new MyPBA. You do not need to create a new account!
What Can I Do with MyPBA? Once you're there, you can do everything you can on the old MyPBA, such as:
- Sign up for direct deposit
- Change your address, phone number, or email address
- Get your Form 1099 or apply for retirement
- Change your beneficiary information
And while you're on the MyPBA site, please accept the invitation to take the brief user survey. Your feedback will let us know whether our changes are ready for prime time.
Enjoy your test drive, and thanks for your help!