Update Address or Phone Number
The information below is for workers and retirees who need to update their address information on file with PBGC.
- If you move or change your telephone number, PBGC needs this new information to stay in touch with you.
- Use MyPBA, PBGC's online service, to update your contact information under the "My Profile" tab after logging in. OR
- Call PBGC's Customer Contact Center:
- Call at 1-800-400-7242. For TTY/ASCII (American Standard Code for Information Interchange) users, call the federal relay service toll-free at 1-800-877-8339 and ask to be connected to 1-800-400-7242.
- Remember to have your Social Security number, plan name and case number ready for the customer service representative so that they are better able to help you.