MyPBA HELPIndex | Print | Close

Update Address or Phone Number

The information below is for workers and retirees who need to update their address information on file with PBGC.


  1. If you move or change your telephone number, PBGC needs this new information to stay in touch with you.


  1. Use MyPBA, PBGC's online service, to update your contact information under the "My Profile" tab after logging in. OR
  2. Call PBGC's Customer Contact Center:
    1. Call at 1-800-400-7242. For TTY/ASCII (American Standard Code for Information Interchange) users, call the federal relay service toll-free at 1-800-877-8339 and ask to be connected to 1-800-400-7242.
    2. Remember to have your Social Security number, plan name and case number ready for the customer service representative so that they are better able to help you.
Index | Print | Close