Why was I logged out of MyPBA?
Our secure application automatically logs you out for two reasons:
- You have failed three times to correctly confirm your identity during certain transactions or when attempting to make changes to your profile; or
- MyPBA timed out due to no activity for 15 minutes.
In either case, you can immediately log back in. Any transaction or change you attempted before you were logged out, were not saved.
Why was I locked out of MyPBA?
To protect your pension information, three failed login attempts within five minutes will lock you out of MyPBA. Double-check your MyPBA login information and choose an appropriate action:
- Wait 10 minutes, and try again;
- Go to MyPBA login to reset MyPBA password or retrieve MyPBA username; or
- Call 1-800-400-7242 for assistance.
MyPBA keeps your data private and protected by using advanced industry-standard safeguards.