Steps to Create Your MyPBA Login
MyPBA is our secure online service that lets you handle certain common transactions with PBGC. You can sign up after your trusteed pension plan's information is loaded into our database, typically several months after we take responsibility for your plan.
Simple instructions and pop-up help will guide you through this short process.
Here's how to create your login in three easy steps:
- Go to https://mypba.pbgc.gov.
- Select the link "Create Your MyPBA Login" to get started.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Enter your Social Security number.
- Enter your PBGC case number assigned to your plan.
If you get an error, it might mean your plan information is not ready in our database. If you need assistance, call our Customer Contact Center at 1-800-400-7242.
- Create your own username.
- Create your password.
- Select a secret question from the list provided and enter your answer.
- Select "Next".
- A confirmation page verifying your MyPBA login has been created.
- Enter your username.
- Enter your password and select "Secure Login".