Press Room Archive
To find a release from other years, select the desired year from the drop-down menu on the right and click the "Go" button.
- 12-26-12PBGC: Hawker Beechcraft Preserves Pension Plan in Bankruptcy
- 12-19-12PBGC Director Josh Gotbaum Testified Before Congress Today on Multiemployer Pension System
- 12-17-12PBGC Announces Sanford Rich as Chief of Negotiations and Restructuring
- 12-14-12Statement from PBGC Director Josh Gotbaum on the Option to End Lump-Sum Pension Payments
- 11-27-12PBGC Maximum Insurance Benefit Increases for 2013
- 11-21-12Statement from PBGC Communications Director J. Jioni Palmer on the Potential Liquidation of Hostess Brands Inc.
- 11-16-12PBGC Reports Continued Quality Service, but Record $34 Billion Deficit for FY2012
- 11-02-12PBGC Targets Enforcement Efforts to Preserve Pensions
- 11-01-12Statement from PBGC Director Josh Gotbaum on American Airlines Announcement of Plan Freezes
- 05-17-12PBGC Director Josh Gotbaum Honored for Advocating Better Retirement Security
- 05-11-12PBGC to Hawker Beechcraft: Let’s work together to keep the pension plans going
- 05-10-12PBGC Moves to Protect Benefits at Dewey & LeBoeuf
- 05-03-12PBGC Statement on the Bankruptcy of Hawker Beechcraft, Inc.
- 05-02-12PBGC, Bendix Reach Settlement, End Litigation
- 01-26-12PBGC Responds to American Airlines’ Letter on Employee Pensions
- 01-19-12Statement from PBGC on Bankruptcy Filing of Kodak Corporation
- 01-12-12PBGC Director Josh Gotbaum on the Importance of American Airlines’ Pension Plans
- 01-06-12Program Helps Non-Native English Speakers To Access PBGC Information