Press Room Archive
To find a release from other years, select the desired year from the drop-down menu on the right and click the "Go" button.
- 11-30-11PBGC Responds to Issues Raised by Inspector General
- 11-29-11Statement from PBGC Director Josh Gotbaum on AMR Corp. Bankruptcy
- 11-23-11PBGC Maximum Insurance Benefit Increases for 2012
- 11-15-11PBGC Reports Record $26 Billion Deficit for 2011
- 11-15-11PBGC Protects Worker Pensions at Hussey Copper, Ltd.
- 11-10-11PBGC Releases Long-Term Projections, Forecasts Some Additional Plan Failures and Higher Deficits
- 08-26-11Letter to the Editor: PBGC Needs Reforms, Not a Taxpayer Bailout
- 08-23-11PBGC Announces Regulatory Review to Help Plan Sponsors
- 08-12-11PBGC to Pay Harry & David Pensions After Court Orders Termination
- 08-11-11PBGC Negotiates $19 Million Additional Pension Funding for Workers at Gerdau
- 08-08-11Bankruptcy Court Rules Against Harry & David Pensioners
- 06-30-11PBGC Helps Preserve Pensions for 7,400 People at Tronox in Oklahoma City
- 06-29-11PBGC to Pay Pension Benefits at Wolverine Tube
- 06-27-11PBGC Website Gives Access to Legal Filings, Decisions
- 06-16-11David S. Blitzstein Joins PBGC Advisory Committee
- 06-09-11PBGC Seeks $25 Million from Morgan Stanley on Saint Vincent Pension Losses
- 06-08-11PBGC to Pay Pension Benefits at Schwab Industries
- 06-07-11PBGC Fights to Save Harry & David Pension Plan
- 03-31-11PBGC Sells Interest in Delphi Automotive LLP
- 03-31-11PBGC Already Moved in Response to 2003-2004 National Steel Pension Concerns
- 03-30-11PBGC Helps Preserve Pensions for 53,000 People in the First Quarter
- 03-18-11PBGC Negotiates $2.5 Million Additional Pension Funding for Workers at Stahl USA Inc.
- 03-17-11PBGC to Pay Pension Benefits at Böwe Bell + Howell Co.
- 03-15-11PBGC to Pay Pension Benefits at Erving Industries
- 02-28-11PBGC to Pay Pension Benefits at Forum Health in Youngstown, Ohio
- 02-23-11PBGC Negotiates $3.7 Million Additional Pension Funding for Workers at Chicken of the Sea International
- 02-18-11PBGC Moves to Protect Pensions at Relizon Co.
- 02-15-11President's Budget Strengthens Pensions by Giving PBGC New Premium Authority
- 02-11-11PBGC Director Welcomes Cheryl Alston and Daralyn Peifer to Advisory Committee
- 02-09-11PBGC Negotiates $8.2 Million Additional Pension Funding for Workers at Peterbilt unit of PACCAR Inc.
- 02-03-11PBGC, AIG Agree on Pension Protection in Fortress Sale