Press Room Archive
To find a release from other years, select the desired year from the drop-down menu on the right and click the "Go" button.
- 12-30-04PBGC to Assume Responsibility for Pilots Pension Plan at UAL
- 12-17-04Statement of PBGC Executive Director Bradley Belt on Agreement Between UAL and ALPA
- 12-17-04Two PBGC Officials Receive Presidential Rank Awards
- 12-13-04PBGC Urges Bankruptcy Priority for UAL Pension Contributions
- 12-06-04PBGC Announces Maximum Insurance Benefit for 2005
- 12-03-04PBGC Will Meet With Participants in Slater Steels Pension Plans
- 11-23-04PBGC Will Meet With Participants in Thunderbird Mining Company Pension Plan
- 11-15-04PBGC Releases Fiscal Year 2004 Financial Results
- 11-10-04PBGC Will Meet With Participants in Spalding Employees Retirement Plans
- 11-04-04PBGC Will Meet With Participants in Archibald Candy Corp. Employees Pension Plans
- 10-28-04PBGC Will Meet With Participants in J.A. Jones, Inc.
- 10-26-04PBGC Launches Spanish-Language Website
- 10-21-04PBGC to Protect Pensions at Lumbermens Mutual
- 10-05-04PBGC Protects Pensions of Hourly Workers at Kaiser Aluminum
- 10-04-04PBGC to Protect Fruehauf Trailer Corp. Pensions
- 10-01-04PBGC Extends Hours of Customer Contact Center
- 06-29-04President Names Advisors to Federal Pension Insurance Program
- 06-25-04Federal Pension Insurer Pays Benefits at Horizon Natural Resources
- 06-17-04Companies Report $278.6 Billion Pension Shortfall in Latest Filings with PBGC
- 06-10-04PBGC Will Meet With Participants in Pillowtex Pension Plans
- 06-10-04PBGC Will Meet With Participants in Weirton and National Steel Plans
- 06-10-04PBGC Will Meet With Participants in Special Metals Corporation Pension Plans
- 06-03-04PBGC Takes Step to Protect Participants in Enron's Underfunded Defined Benefit Pension Plans
- 05-21-04Deficit in PBGC's Main Pension Insurance Program Stands at $9.7 Billion as of Midyear
- 05-19-04Federal Pension Insurer Pays Benefits at Archibald Candy Corp.
- 05-14-04Percentage of Active Workers in Defined Benefit System Continues to Decline, According to New PBGC Pension Insurance Data Book
- 05-06-04PBGC Proposes Expanded Enforcement for Failure to Inform Workers of Pension Underfunding
- 04-22-04PBGC to Pay Pensions at Ingersoll International
- 04-15-04Pension Agency Honors Problem Resolution Officer
- 04-15-04Native Washingtonian Honored by Pension Agency
- 04-15-04Budget Director Receives Distinguished Career Service Award from Pension Agency
- 04-15-04Pension Agency Honors 113 Employees at Awards Ceremony
- 04-14-04PBGC Will Meet With Participants in Freedom Forge Salaried Pension Plan
- 04-14-04PBGC Protects Pensions at Ameripol Synpol Corp.
- 04-13-04PBGC Protects Pensions at Sound Shore Medical Center
- 04-08-04PBGC Will Pay Pensions at Johnston Industries
- 04-07-04Federal Pension Insurer Will Pay Benefits at Top-Flite Golf Co.
- 01-29-04PBGC Announces New Investment Policy
- 01-28-04Federal Pension Insurer Moves to Assume Cone Mills Pension Plan
- 01-28-04Federal Pension Insurer To Pay Pensions of JA Jones Inc.
- 01-26-04PBGC Will Meet With Participants in National Steel Pension Plans
- 01-15-04PBGC Releases Fiscal Year 2003 Financial Results
- 01-07-04Director Steven A. Kandarian Announces Departure
- 01-05-04PBGC Will Meet With Participants in the National Steel Pension Plans