Types of Service PBGC Procures
- Accounting Services
- Actuarial Services
- Auditing Services
- Benefits Administration Services
- Legal Services
- Information Technology (IT) Services
PBGC utilizes various types of contract vehicles outlined in the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR). Types of contract vehicles include:
- Orders Against Other Government Contracts (ie: GSA Schedule Orders, Government-wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) Orders)
- Purchase Orders
- Commercial Contracts
- Agreements (ie: Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA), Blanket Ordering Agreement (BOA), Interagency Agreement)
- Major Contracts (ie: Firm-Fixed Price, Cost-Reimbursement, Labor Hour)
Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and Requests for Quotes (RFQs)
To find specific listings of the business opportunities PBGC offers, visit the FedBizOpps' website. At that site, scroll down until you see the links for PBGC. These links will allow you to:
- View synopses and solicitations grouped by posted date or classification code;
- View recent awards; and
- Get e-mail updates on presolicitation and post-award notices and their amendments; notices of solicitation and solicitation amendment releases; and general procurement announcements.
Opportunities for Small Businesses
PBGC is committed to ensuring that small businesses receive a fair share of PBGC procurement awards and subcontracting opportunities.
PBGC's Small Business Program:
- Recommends small business set-asides to PBGC's procurement officials.
- Advises small businesses on PBGC procurements and related matters.
- Assists in the development of acquisition strategies to maximize small business participation.
- Works with the Small Business Administration on matters pertaining to small businesses.